Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a half marathon 18/19 July

Options
  • 17-06-2015 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

I'm looking for a half-marathon on the week-end of 18th and 19th July next. I know there are a few the previous week-end and a couple the following one as well but I cannot find any that actual week-end. Work schedules means I'm only free then. All suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Hi,

I'm looking for a half-marathon on the week-end of 18th and 19th July next. I know there are a few the previous week-end and a couple the following one as well but I cannot find any that actual week-end. Work schedules means I'm only free then. All suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Theres a half in Killarney on the 18th, ten miler in Roscommon same day & ten miler in Mullingar on 19th you could add miles onto either.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Runninghard

Thanks. Killarney looks good. It's even (mostly) downhill from Molls Gap to the Gleneagles !!

Advertisement