Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

volunteering in Limerick city?

• 17-06-2015 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi guys , unemployed and its starting to bore me at the moment living in raheen , does anyone know of any organizations needing volunteers at the moment? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Limerick Animal Welfare are always looking for volunteers but you would probably need a car to get out to their sanctuary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭celligraphy

bazz26 wrote:
    Limerick Animal Welfare are always looking for volunteers but you would probably need a car to get out to their sanctuary.

Thanks but I'm not really an animal person , bit allergic lol

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭golden8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Brothers of Charity in Bawnmore, I'm sure they'd welcome some extra help. Helped there during transition year in school.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Toffeeboy

On facebook

We are URGENTLY seeking Volunteers for the AIR SHOW to be held at SHANNON AIRPORT. The Show will run on Saturday 18th July from 10am to 5 pm . FOSA volunteers will be involved in the front of house duties, meeting and greeting, brochure sales and helping out in supporting visitors and giving directions. We will be working in teams of two at various locations and depending on the response we will have a mobile relief team to allow members time to see the displays and visit the stands. If you have some spare time and would be kind enough to volunteer could you please reply to our Volunteer Co-ordinator Carolann Maguire at maguire.carolann@gmail.com Please feel free to recruit your friends and family who would also be interested in supporting FOSA and SHANNON AIRPORT by also volunteering. As always your support is greatly appreciated by FOSA.

• Advertisement
Advertisement