Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-Leaving Cert

Options
  • 18-06-2015 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

So I just finished my last exam the other day and now I'm unsure what to do. Had my heart set on studying Business with French in UL next September however finances are looking dire and it seems like a very unlikely thing to happen for me now. By the looks of things I'll have to take a year out to work and raise the money myself and go next year instead (provided I get my desired points). I really don't want to have to do this though.

I was mainly wondering if anyone has any idea what I could do, if there are any other options? I failed to find a job for the summer in time and it's looking unlikely that I'll find one anytime soon although I haven't given up the search. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement