Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survival Horror/Horror games in general discussion

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Damned which is a 4 player co-op survival horror is on sale atm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251170/?snr=1_620_4__45

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

Gandalph wrote: »

I don't think anyone has mentioned Dino Crisis, now that was a fantastic s/h game that went completely belly up with it's sequels, bring us back a rehash of the first one.

Came into this thread thinking of this exact game. The abandoned facility was creepy, the dinos were genuinely threatening and scary. Ammo deprivation kept you running instead of shooting. Fantastic game in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

Reminds me of a game called Parasite EVE on the PS1

There were some very scary bits in that, and the cut scenes were very good.

allibastor wrote: »
    Reminds me of a game called Parasite EVE on the PS1

I remember being creeped out by this game when I was younger. Great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ripperman

First Parasite Eve never got a proper PAL release. I think it may have been because of the opening opera scene but I could be mistaken on that. Second one was though and it was quite good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I only saw the Parasite Eve movie. It wasn't very good.

ripperman wrote: »
    First Parasite Eve never got a proper PAL release. I think it may have been because of the opening opera scene but I could be mistaken on that. Second one was though and it was quite good.

Could've been the 2nd one I'm remembering in that case.

Advertisement