Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for places to buy board games

Options
  • 18-06-2015 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hiya, we're based in Dingle at the mo, so within striking distance of both Tralee and Killarney.

What we're looking for is somewhere to buy board games, looking for somewhere with a bit more selection than the standard Monopoly and Scrabble etc, it doesn't have to be some super dedicated hardcore store, but I haven't really found anywhere besides argos and a small World of Wonder.

Any help would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Smyths toys in Tralee, they are in Manor West.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Hiya, we're based in Dingle at the mo, so within striking distance of both Tralee and Killarney.

What we're looking for is somewhere to buy board games, looking for somewhere with a bit more selection than the standard Monopoly and Scrabble etc, it doesn't have to be some super dedicated hardcore store, but I haven't really found anywhere besides argos and a small World of Wonder.

Any help would be great!

Caball's in Bridge street would have them and try Art & Hobby in Castle street. There might be some in TK Maxx too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Also try O'Mahonys bookshop in castle street, I saw some games in their window today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Any help would be great!

If you are looking for 'real' board games, the kind of thing you find on boardgamegeek and the likes, your nearest option is Other Realms in the Paul Street shopping center in cork. Other than that, I get most of my stuff online these days.

Advertisement