Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any players in the Côte d'Azur?

• 18-06-2015 9:50am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Bit of a weird one this, especially from a lurker but I promised I'd try help a mate...

A friend of mine is trying to organise an exhibition match in St. Tropez this Friday afternoon and is desperately short of players. He asked me and another couple of guys who have never so much as picked up a bat but none of us are free.

So, just on the off chance that there is anyone in the general area, even on holidays, who would fancy a game of cricket and a lavish spread in luxurious surroundings in the company of David Gower, I thought I'd ask!

PM me if interested

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

I know there's at least one club in Toulouse, and a few players in the Biarritz area, if that's any help.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Bit of a schlep from either but thanks anyway. :)

Advertisement