Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Team needs a GK

• 18-06-2015 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭

Any Keepers out there?

the Boards.ie team is looking for a keeper, definitely for tomorrow night, potentially for the season.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Any Keepers out there?

the Boards.ie team is looking for a keeper, definitely for tomorrow night, potentially for the season.

I played with Drakesville United against you lads a couple seasons ago, had a bit of interaction on your forum also following the match. We're not running a team this year as far as I know. What nights will you be playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Omackeral wrote: »
    I played with Drakesville United against you lads a couple seasons ago, had a bit of interaction on your forum also following the match. We're not running a team this year as far as I know. What nights will you be playing?

The summer season is well started. We play Tuesdays.

Are you interested?

The summer season is well started. We play Tuesdays.

Are you interested?

Yeah I would be interested. Is it Dundrum/Colmcilles? I work every second tuesday but I finish at 7:40 so could make it on the nick of time.

Edit: I wouldn't be available tomorrow night though BC, already have something on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

I'll PM you in about an hour or so, just about to jump into a meeting.

it's colmcilles and benildus.

For now though, are you around tomorrow for a game at 9 by any chance?

• Advertisement

I'll PM you in about an hour or so, just about to jump into a meeting.

it's colmcilles and benildus.

For now though, are you around tomorrow for a game at 9 by any chance?

You must have missed my edit just above my man, already have something on so won't be available unfortunately. Yeah we'll hammer out the deal behind closed doors lest the rags get wind of it :P

Advertisement