Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

been gone from gaming since august.help needed

Options
  • 18-06-2015 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

Owned xbox one and ps4 and not played any games since August .Was wondering what headset to get on a budget ? And cheapest places buy games online ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

You'll have to name a budget.

Videogamesplus.ca or the EU Amazon's are normally your best bet for games

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Cormac... wrote: »

Great headset, I bought a Turtle beach headset for my 360, and it was an absolute mess of cables. The sound quality was so bad it wasn't usable.

The PS4 one Cormac has linked to is excellent, great quality and wireless.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Great headset, I bought a Turtle beach headset for my 360, and it was an absolute mess of cables. The sound quality was so bad it wasn't usable.

The PS4 one Cormac has linked to is excellent, great quality and wireless.

A great many of us use them on the PS4 chat to great effect to be fair.

There is literally no downside to them unless you consider the cost too much

And I've always found you get what you pay for in the "Budget" headset range to be fair, had a few others and this is the bees-knees

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Just in case you didn't hear/know about but look into EA Access on the xboxone. Currently on free trial with Gold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

Thanks guys yes I and my eye on that headset and I think I will go with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

I literally bought the Turtle Beach Earforce XO one for the Xbone and it is stunning. 55 quid from Gstop at the moment. Really well worth it.

What kind of games are you into? Also welcome home, friend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

I literally bought the Turtle Beach Earforce XO one for the Xbone and it is stunning. 55 quid from Gstop at the moment. Really well worth it.

What kind of games are you into? Also welcome home, friend :)

Thanks friend . Anything really aslong as its good .only bought the witcher and gta so far care recommend anything else ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

brady12 wrote: »
    Thanks friend . Anything really aslong as its good .only bought the witcher and gta so far care recommend anything else ?

Sleeping Dogs is only €11.99 on the PS Store right now (if you haven't played it already). That's an absolute bargain. It's not a perfect game, but it's great fun and at that price it's a no-brainer.

Advertisement