Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teenager took selfies while she had sex with dog.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I remember there was a case here a few years ago where a woman died after an allergic reaction after having sex with a dog. I wonder is stuff like this more common than we think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Come on admit it lads....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,211 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

I remember there was a case here a few years ago where a woman died after an allergic reaction after having sex with a dog. I wonder is stuff like this more common than we think.

How common do you think it is?

Surely the fact that particular case is the only one you can think of, and even then it only gained media attention for it's extreme rarity, would suggest that incidents like this really aren't all that common at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Can't believe she was stupid enough to get collared for that.

Yeah you'd think she would flea!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Probably. Bestiality is a common enough image in folklore. Some Japanese art illustrates sex with octopi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

How common do you think it is?

Surely the fact that particular case is the only one you can think of, and even then it only gained media attention for it's extreme rarity, would suggest that incidents like this really aren't all that common at all.

Well given that one came to light because she died and others mentioned on this thread because they took photos it's quite possible it happens a lot more but doesn't come to light. Which is a more disturbing possibility really.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Sickos-here's hoping the animals turn and bite the bits off the lot of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Sickos-here's hoping the animals turn and bite the bits off the lot of them

That's gonna cost ya more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

Surprised this card didn't get played earlier in the thread.
    I will resist the urge to engage in the obvious debate here :rolleyes:

What obvious debate? I'm simply saying that a person who has sexual intercourse with a dog cannot be without issues of some kind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Medusa22 wrote: »
    What obvious debate? I'm simply saying that a person who has sexual intercourse with a dog cannot be without issues of some kind.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that given that picture of the lady she may not have had much choice other than with a(nother) dog. She was probaly just plain horny! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

The obvious debate being that when a guy does something as utterly repulsive as this, very rarely does anyone say "hope he gets help" or "poor lad must have issues". More like "f*cking scumbag should be locked up".

Pretty much the same double standard which applies to almost all discussions of infanticide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

The obvious debate being that when a guy does something as utterly repulsive as this, very rarely does anyone say "hope he gets help" or "poor lad must have issues". More like "f*cking scumbag should be locked up".

Pretty much the same double standard which applies to almost all discussions of infanticide.

I can't ever remember another thread of this nature coming up before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Patrick I'm pretty sure that's only the "obvious" debate to you. Also, borrowing a tack from another thread on here, it's nearly always men saying the "murder the scumbag" things, so...

I always do find it strange how quickly people's names and images can be released in cases like this, especially in America. I remember reading about a similar case recently, a woman's ex-boyfriend had made the allegations. The allegations were years ago, and there was no sign of any court case, so presumably nothing came of it. Yet, the first thing that came up when you googled her name was her having sex with dogs.

osarusan wrote: »
    I can't ever remember another thread of this nature coming up before.

I'm not just talking about Boards, but when I'm home and on a laptop I'm sure I could point out examples.
    With certain crimes, there's an obvious and endemic double standard with regard to scumbag, vile men on one side, and troubled, ill women on the other.

Or to put it another way, whether people perceive the perpetrator as needing help or punishment seems to be incredibly gender-biased.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭memorystick

Fair play to her. We all have needs.

• Advertisement

I'm not just talking about Boards, but when I'm home and on a laptop I'm sure I could point out examples.
    With certain crimes, there's an obvious and endemic double standard with regard to scumbag, vile men on one side, and troubled, ill women on the other.

Or to put it another way, whether people perceive the perpetrator as needing help or punishment seems to be incredibly gender-biased.

More specifically for crimes relating to children though, and most specifically in relation to violent man-on-woman or woman-on-man crime.

Jaysus, that's terrible...

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Like the Limerick woman who died after an allergic reaction to the dog semen after she rode a dog. I am not sure what happened to the man involved but he was facing life imprisonment. It says buggery but I don't think he did ride the dog, him arranging it was supposedly enough to do him for this. I doubt if it was 2 women involved that they would have gone after the surviing woman to the same degree.

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/local-news/mother-died-after-sexual-activity-with-dog-in-limerick-court-hears-1-4440499
    IN THE first case of its kind in the country, a Limerickman has appeared before court charged with buggery with a German shepherd in a house in Patrickswell, Co Limerick, four years ago.

Sean McDonnell, 58, who has now moved out of Limerick to an undisclosed location due to publicity surrounding the case, appeared visibly upset in Limerick Circuit Court as details of the case emerged.

Judge Carroll Moran heard that a number of text messages had been sent between the defendant and a woman identified only in court as XY, who died after having sexual activity with the dog belonging to Mr McDonnell on October 7, 2008, in Laurel Park, Patrickswell.

The defendant, a father of three, called the emergency services at 18.36, and when the ambulance and paramedics arrived they found the 43 year-old woman in an unusual state of dress, “with an unusual opening in the area of her pants”.

The court heard he also contacted his GP twice as he realised she was in distress, and then “collapsed as a result of contact with the dog”...

The defendant faces a maximum sentence of life imprisonment. The case has been adjourned to December 14.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

God love her.

Her life, her looks etc. are being dismantled on the www.

God is dog spelled Backwards...
    Mind blown!!

More specifically for crimes relating to children though, and most specifically in relation to violent man-on-woman or woman-on-man crime.

I'd argue in relation to sex offenses in general.
    A man who committed this crime would not receive sympathy in an online thread, and nor should he.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Have to say I am surprised that people are so taken aback by this. When they banned bestiality in Germany, there was protests on the streets. It's more common that people seem (if this thread is anything to go by at least) to think it is.

Remember seeing some documentary years ago about how they found ancient rock carvings depicting women having sex with horses. Then there is the famous Pan & the female goat, which I believe was on display in the UK on loan for a few years.

Prosecutions are rare for this and so one would have to feel sorry for the girl.

Course, things could be worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Especially one as ugly as a pitbull....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Why didnt she just buy a sex toy.

I feel sorry for the poor dog.

Prosecutions are rare for this and so one would have to feel sorry for the girl

Why? Prosecutions for animal abuse in general are relatively rare, does that mean we should feel sorry for every scumbag who they manage to prosecute for it?

I'd argue in relation to sex offenses in general.
    A man who committed this crime would not receive sympathy in an online thread, and nor should he.

I think he would. I actually specifically remember a thread on another forum where someone suspected their brother of sexually abusing their dog, and the overall consensus was that he needed help. There will also be a fair amount of "lock her up and throw away the key" reactions on any thread about a woman committing a serious crime, just not in the same volume.

Not to be flippant like this but it really must take some guts to have a pitbull's head and teeth all up your nekkid crotch. I know they can be absolutely lovely animals but jeepers they can do some damage if they want. You'd think a labrador or a yorkie or something would be a better bestiality starter-dog

Why? Prosecutions for animal abuse in general are relatively rare, does that mean we should feel sorry for every scumbag who they manage to prosecute for it?

Patrick, there can be no comparison to what this girl was doing with her dog and scumbags torturing animals. Make one if you wish but to me the two things are in a different league.

Patrick, there can be no comparison to what this girl was doing with her dog and scumbags torturing animals. Make one if you wish but to me the two things are in a different league.

How? Raping an animal is abuse regardless. Should we say the same about humans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

My relaxing boards surfing was going very nicely till I curiously happened upon this thread. I give up, there's too many nut-cases out there. I want to go home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Quick Google search shows 1000's of sites covering everything from girl dog ,girl boy dog, girl horse ,man horse and so on and so .
    A full sized horse penis dildo is also available to those who feel the need .

Big market out there apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Wonder did she have any problems with the dog trying to grab the selfie stick off her?

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote: »
    Quick Google search shows 1000's of sites covering everything from girl dog ,girl boy dog, girl horse ,man horse and so on and so .

Is it true or a myth that horses are among the most well hung of domesticated mammals?

Is it true or a myth that horses are among the most well hung of domesticated mammals?

If you have a measuring tape I'll follow you

If there was a video of her raping the dog with a dildo, then sure, I'd say you would have a point but there isn't and so you don't. She had sex with the dog in a way the dog would have sex with another dog and she trained the dog to lick her. Like I say, you wanna put that on a par with those that violently abuse animals, go for it but you're being unfair on the girl. That's not what she was about, come on.

The fcuking humiliation she must feel now with her face plastered all over the internet for having sex with an animal too, I'd worry for her tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

If you have a measuring tape I'll follow you

How long is a piece of string ?. ;)

Breeding programmes would be consider abuse too .
    Mating an animal with either a machine or manual stimulating an animal to collect semen to sell for a profit .
    No ????

Nacho said "in this case". This girl didn't rape the animal, and I can't imagine what the hell kind of leap in logic it takes to go from what this girl did to suggesting we should treat human victims of abuse the same as animals...

Sometimes I really wonder what goes on in your mind Patrick, I really do. You claim to be egalitarian, yet every bloody time there's a thread where there's a sniff of your particular brand of gender inequality, it's as if you expect society should have a hive mind about these things.

They don't, and chances are they never will, and your whataboutery is never going to change that. It's cringe worthy if I'm honest, and quite frankly it's beneath you.

You claim to advocate that people should be able to have their own opinion, and be able to express that opinion, and then you lament the fact that people have opinions of their own and they're not thinking the way you want them to. You really can't have it both ways, or as you would say yourself - having your cake and eating it too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Come on now lads, who amongst us hasn't got the aul' peanut butter out when home alone with the dog...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Google "Mr hands"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TomBtheGoat

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Come on now lads, who amongst us hasn't got the aul' peanut butter out when home alone with the dog...

Apart from yourself, I'd say none of us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Maybe she was a member of PETA?

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭MathDebater

http://i.imgur.com/q3iCWqE.jpg

If there was a video of her raping the dog with a dildo, then sure, I'd say you would have a point but there isn't and so you don't. She had sex with the dog in a way the dog would have sex with another dog and she trained the dog to lick her. Like I say, you wanna put that on a par with those that violently abuse animals, go for it but you're being unfair on the girl. That's not what she was about, come on.

So the old penetration is rape but envelopment isn't bullsh!t argument then?
    That works out so well with humans, doesn't it :mad:
    The fcuking humiliation she must feel now with her face plastered all over the internet for having sex with an animal too, I'd worry for her tbh.

Of course, the one who commits a sick act involving an animal is the real victim of all this.

I stand by my statement that if she were a guy, there wouldn't be nearly this level of sympathy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭downwesht

Heard a story of a girl who worked in Roches Stores in Cork doing the same with an alsation.She was discovered when a surprise party was held at her home and she was "surprised" by her friends in "mid act"Apparently she spread her nethers with paste and the dog licked it off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

I've been with some dogs in my time but that's just sick.

*Not actual dogs.

Evidence of gender-bias:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057163295

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056682963

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056162585

Lots of jokes, few people referring to the lads as sickos, few "poor animal" remarks, not a single "poor guy, hope he gets help" or any such bullsh!t.
    Potential, unproven assumptions of mental illness are almost always trotted out when it's a woman who does something like this. Almost never when it's a guy - the underlying assumption being that men are capable of being horrible human beings, but women probably have a legitimate excuse. It happens again and again - I can't be the only one who's noticed the trend and finds it highly discrimninatory?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭MathDebater

She's riding dogs and taking pictures of it. Of fcuking course she's a fruit and nut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Señor Fancy Pants

Wait, wait, wait.....so it's NOT ok to train a dog back up onto it?

*sigh* time to bring 'ole yella' out back :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

So the old penetration is rape but envelopment isn't bullsh!t argument then?
    That works out so well with humans, doesn't it :mad:

Of course, the one who commits a sick act involving an animal is the real victim of all this.

I stand by my statement that if she were a guy, there wouldn't be nearly this level of sympathy.
    I agree.
    You claim to be egalitarian, yet every bloody time there's a thread where there's a sniff of your particular brand of gender inequality, it's as if you expect society should have a hive mind about these things.

They don't, and chances are they never will, and your whataboutery is never going to change that. It's cringe worthy if I'm honest, and quite frankly it's beneath you.

You claim to advocate that people should be able to have their own opinion, and be able to express that opinion, and then you lament the fact that people have opinions of their own and they're not thinking the way you want them to. You really can't have it both ways, or as you would say yourself - having your cake and eating it too.
    But I also agree with this.

Why do you have to shoe-horn this into virtually everything Patrick? The thread is about the girl and the dog, not about double standards when it comes to reporting.
    "If it was a man" stuff always just looks like an attempt to stir a gender war, and there is never any solution offered - just complaing and blaming "society" (of which you're part) and the sense that it's also going to get blamed on "the feminists" at some point, even though it's often propagated by men.
    If it were a man who had sex with a dog... we'd have to see what the reaction would be here if it were; at the moment it's a woman having sex with a dog.

Personally I would view a man who has sex with a dog as likely to be unwell too.

Nacho said "in this case". This girl didn't rape the animal, and I can't imagine what the hell kind of leap in logic it takes to go from what this girl did to suggesting we should treat human victims of abuse the same as animals...

Sometimes I really wonder what goes on in your mind Patrick, I really do. You claim to be egalitarian, yet every bloody time there's a thread where there's a sniff of your particular brand of gender inequality, it's as if you expect society should have a hive mind about these things.

This post makes no sense to me. I'm merely pointing out that what's happening in this thread is an example of a deeply rooted gender bias in society. I wouldn't be pointing it out if it wasn't happening. I'm not suggesting that anyone should have any sort of hive mind, but I'm suggesting that these are societal tropes which are unfair to everyone and should be called out and challenged when they appear.

None of that precludes anyone from having their own opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I hoped you cleaned you're search history, because if not.. When you're missus finds out, you'll be in the dog house!!
    Boom boom :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement