Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer required with these physical dimensions

Options
  • 18-06-2015 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a printer at home that slots into a recess under my desk. Its nice and tidy there. However, its decided to give up the ghost, and now I need a new one. The old one was a HP Deskjet 843C. The benefits of it were that it fit the hole in the desk, and it was front loading. So I could put the paper in the front, it'd start printing, and the paper would come back out the front.

So now I'm looking for the same. I don't really care about Wifi or Fax or Scan etc. Its right next to the PC and router so USB/Ethernet connection is fine.

So to recap, I'm looking for a printer with the same dimensions, that has a front loading paper tray.

Here are the dimensions of the current printer:

Width
    446 mm (17.5 inches)
    Depth
    355 mm (13.8 inches)
    Height
    185 mm (7.2 inches)

Height is the most important there.

If someone could recommend me one, or point me in the direction of one, I'd be very appreciative. Budget is anywhere up to, say, 200.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement