Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Your worst Hero/Champion ?

• 18-06-2015 2:44pm
    Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭

As in the title, who is your worst character in a game? Which hero do you pick with the greatest intentions only to land on your ass in spectacular style?

for me in DotA, this is without question Earthshaker. I love the hero, I think hes one of the best in the game and hes been a top tier pick for forever. But when I get my hands on him.. oh boy, prepare to be blocked. I just have the wost timing and decision making on him, my proudest moment being trapping my entire team against trees only for them to be finished off firing squad style from the outside... it was glorious, I lived of course.

In LoL, its a weird one to be bad at, but its Sivir. Shes extremely similar to Luna in DotA and Im actually good with her so I thought I'd love Sivir, but whenever I play as her Im just a disaster zone. mistiming my shield and then overextending with my ult on going "IM INVINCIBLE" Boris from Goldeneye style. Its what you think would be the easiest hero and I manage to f-up everytime :(

what about you guys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

I refuse to share a thread with Dota 2 scum!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Nidalee or Elise, not sure which I was worst at in League.

Dota 2... umm I can pretty much play any hero fine but I guess Naga would be my worst, only because I get bored dragging out games and just get aggro on their asses (and you know how THAT ends).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

For me its Le Blanc, Jayce and Elise. With LE Blanc I just cant figure out where my own champ is half the time!

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Nidalee or Elise, not sure which I was worst at in League.

Dota 2... umm I can pretty much play any hero fine but I guess Naga would be my worst, only because I get bored dragging out games and just get aggro on their asses (and you know how THAT ends).

im the opposite. I love late game naga. I feel a strange sense of zen co-ordinating being a complete arsehole to the enemy team

Advertisement