Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

When can Europe pre load?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,757 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

Mine started this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Decided to get brick and mortar jobbie, €5 off in Smyths if pre order and midnight launch so all is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Installed and ready to go. Looking forward to it as I've not even read any of the reviews.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No preload option for me just a countdown timer :confused:

• Advertisement

Are you sure you have auto download checked?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,737 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Same for me. I think it doesn't preload until 2 days before release and countdown timer for me yesterday was about 2 days and 8 hours, so I presume it'll start downloading this evening. I just guessed the preload was different between US and Europe because we're getting it a day or two later.

I also clicked on Auto-Download, but when I did and confirmed, it kept bringing me back to the same menu, so I'll check it this evening again if it doesn't download automatically.

Are you sure you have auto download checked?

Ya I clicked the timer yesterday and clicked that .

They must be staggering it so. It says mine was Installed an hour ago.

They must be staggering it so. It says mine was Installed an hour ago.

Well when it said 2 days 8 hours for me, the 8 hours were likely up at midnight, so maybe that's when it started downloading for you.

• Advertisement

For it too download automatically the ps4 has too be in rest mode?

For it too download automatically the ps4 has too be in rest mode?

Yeah, it needs to be either on or in rest mode. Same with any downloads. It should download automatically once you do turn it on though. I won't be able to check mine until later tonight though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Doge

Screw this game, I've just cancelled my Amazon order!....

...And reordered a bundle with a separate steelbook added for £2 more! :P

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Horizon-Standard-Steelbook-Exclusive-Amazon-co-uk/dp/B01ND0YDGI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488198636&sr=8-1&keywords=Horizon+Zero+dawn+steelbook

Delivery to the UK only for this version.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Doge

The Horizon Zero Dawn Theme is free to download for PS Plus members and looks ****ing awesome. My favourite theme to date.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/themes/horizon-zero-dawn-exclusive-theme/cid=EP9000-CUSA01021_00-HZDDYNAMICTHEME7

Doge wrote: »
    The Horizon Zero Dawn Theme is free to download for PS Plus members and looks ****ing awesome. My favourite theme to date.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/themes/horizon-zero-dawn-exclusive-theme/cid=EP9000-CUSA01021_00-HZDDYNAMICTHEME7

Might finally replace my South Park TFBW theme considering there's no sign of it coming out any time soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

Just preordered looking forward to seeing this baby in action

I went into my library and the option too download was there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

maximoose wrote: »
    Yep, and don't forget these cards, make it a little cheaper again.

These kosher yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I've bought 2 in the last fortnight, no issues.

Same here,brought two last week no issue, will use them in future I think .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Doge wrote: »

Thanks, it's a nice theme. Still prefer Firewatch theme though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Nicest PS4 theme is Transistor's one. Looks gorgeous and has the humming music in the background.

On topic, this is probably the most I've been excited about a game in a while. Can't wait to dive into it.

Autodownload is ongoing, deluxe version. However I can't seem to install the theme yet. Just keeps bringing me to the countdown clock. Is that what everyone else is getting? It has definitely downloaded and installed the theme, just can't select it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

simply games dispatched my order this morning I'm hoping I get it on Thursday would love to play this for the weekend lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

biggebruv wrote: »
    simply games dispatched my order this morning I'm hoping I get it on Thursday would love to play this for the weekend lol

Cancelled my amazon order as they still hadn't dispatched it by 10pm. Will buy it digital and definitely avoiding amazon for preorders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Cancelled my amazon order as they still hadn't dispatched it by 10pm. Will buy it digital and definitely avoiding amazon for preorders.

only reason I'm going with simply is cause it was 52euros that's a steal

Preload is finished but can't play it till Wednesday .

Preload is finished but can't play it till Wednesday .

That's the release day. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

Downloaded the US version which unlocks today! Work is going to be a serious drag, will be counting every min till 6pm :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Amazon says preparing for dispatch.

Advertisement