Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Amazon says preparing for dispatch.

you will probley get it next Tuesday so

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I have prime to deliver it to Parcel Motel, I'm hoping I'll have it by thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

I have prime to deliver it to Parcel Motel, I'm hoping I'll have it by thursday.

Same. Hoping Thursday all going well!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

Mine is "shipping today" from amazon. Dying to get stuck into this

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That's the release day. :pac:

Well it should be today like the u.s!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

Well it should be today like the u.s!

Wait. It's not out till tomorrow? I was just about to hop on a bus into town.

Games always come out on Tuesday right?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

thegame983 wrote: »
    Wait. It's not out till tomorrow? I was just about to hop on a bus into town.

Games always come out on Tuesday right?

Ya tomorrow for us for some reason.

Ooh pre order bonuses from amazon. Neat.

Ya tomorrow for us for some reason.

I wonder what would happen if you tried your luck in games top? would they hand it over lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

goon_magee wrote: »
    Downloaded the US version which unlocks today! Work is going to be a serious drag, will be counting every min till 6pm :(

Hope your internet goes down ya durty dawg!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Arriving Friday, lovely.

Although there's no way I'll finish Yakuza 0 by then, so this will get delayed, and .. feck, Mass Effect Andromeda in 3 weeks, that'll have to be delayed too then I guess, at least then there's... oh no wait Persona 5 two weeks after that.

See you all in 3 months, peace!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Cina wrote: »
    Arriving Friday, lovely.

Although there's no way I'll finish Yakuza 0 by then, so this will get delayed, and .. feck, Mass Effect Andromeda in 3 weeks, that'll have to be delayed too then I guess, at least then there's... oh no wait Persona 5 two weeks after that.

See you all in 3 months, peace!

I think i'm going to just do the main story quests with this as i'm starting on Mass Effect the minute i get it and no other game is getting in the way of that. I'll come back and do the side quests on this when ME is done.

I think i'm going to just do the main story quests with this as i'm starting on Mass Effect the minute i get it and no other game is getting in the way of that. I'll come back and do the side quests on this when ME is done.

and people around me still say theres no games out lol

biggebruv wrote: »
    I wonder what would happen if you tried your luck in games top? would they hand it over lol

They'd try and charge ya double :eek:

Symths is more likely to sell it today than Gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Just watched the first 17 mins on YT.
    Looks savage on my 4k TV :D

Obvious spoiler warning :p

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭dinevalesco

Hey guys.

I preordered this from Smyths and it was dispatched today and that's fine.

However, i got a DLC code today via email - what should i do with that?

Is that for future reference, or will I not be getting a physical disc?

Ta,
    R

Hey guys.

I preordered this from Smyths and it was dispatched today and that's fine.

However, i got a DLC code today via email - what should i do with that?

Is that for future reference, or will I not be getting a physical disc?

Ta,
    R

Youl will get a phyiscal copy id say, Go into the ps store and click on redeem code and see what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭dinevalesco

Cheers Sephiroth.

Did that and it seems to be a bow, an outfit, and a trapper pack.

Cheers

Sweet! A pre order bonus I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

10omvld.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Anyone looking to buy the physical copy, Argos have it reduced to €58.99 down from €69.99. Smyths have it for €64.99.

TacoMan wrote: »
    Anyone looking to buy the physical copy, Argos have it reduced to €58.99 down from €69.99. Smyths have it for €64.99.

All the argos stores (in Dublin anyway) say 'Can be ordered for collection Thur 2nd - Sat 4th March'

So that's tomorrow. I think all the copies have been reserved for today

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Collected mine this morning, just need to do a job interview, get home and put on the pyjamas until I get a platinum!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

I'm almost tempted to upgrade to a Pro for this.. must.. resist.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭booterboy

@cina Sold my launch ps4 for €230 in November and bought the Pro,best €170 i have spent in over 35 years of gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭TacoMan

thegame983 wrote: »
    All the argos stores (in Dublin anyway) say 'Can be ordered for collection Thur 2nd - Sat 4th March'

So that's tomorrow. I think all the copies have been reserved for today

Fair enough, I just reserved one in Blanch (text said it will be held today and tomorrow) and will be picking it up at lunchtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

I'm gonna need a console for RDR and this looks interesting too so I've set my mind on a PS4 Pro and just looking there Argos are giving game away free with Pro. Must try to resist aaahhhhhhh........

TacoMan wrote: »
    Fair enough, I just reserved one in Blanch (text said it will be held today and tomorrow) and will be picking it up at lunchtime.

Yeah Dublin city centre is all reserved. Grabbed a copy from Smyths for 64.99

• Advertisement

I've already made the jump plus a 4k TV aswell I'm ready for this $h!t lol

Advertisement