Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer, bassist and keyboard player required, original live band

Options
  • 18-06-2015 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all

We're experienced musicians with lots of good written and recorded material looking to get a live band gigging in Dublin.
    We are looking for committed and talented individuals who are able to put some time into their parts individually and coming together to rehearse once a week until gig ready.

Great ideas for parts are already recorded and there's plenty of room with these tunes and others for bringing your own ideas to the songs.

Female lead vocal and lead/rhythm guitar player are already present so looking for a keyboard/synth player to emulate the parts written and come up with new ideas and a solid and funky rhythm section.

Ideally looking for musicians that are between 30 and 40 years old and have own gear and transport.

I can't post a URL here on the wonderful boards.ie but if you search for echosfrommars or 'Echos from Mars' on soundcloud you can hear the material there. Please have a listen and if you want to get involved get in touch.
    We're very enthusiastic about this. We have kids and day jobs but firmly believe we can create an exciting live band and record an album with potential to sell well, whilst having fun.

Please no time wasters.

Thanks!
    Echos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 collie.c.hunter

Hi, did you get sorted yet or are you still looking? If so you can PM me some demos and I'll send you some more details.

Regards,
    Colm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Echosfrommars

PM you now. Thanks
    Hi, did you get sorted yet or are you still looking? If so you can PM me some demos and I'll send you some more details.

Regards,
    Colm.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LampyJo

PM sent.

Advertisement