Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

application in knapsack advise

Options
  • 18-06-2015 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

How much gallop 360 is to be mixed with 15 litres of water
    I'm reading the instructions but maybe I'm stupid no clear answer and I have no patients for complicated instructions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,567 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

200ml as far as I remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

You could go between 150-300mls (10-20mls per litre of water)

I use 10mls/L and it takes about 2 weeks to kill plants.

Wear wellies, trousers, gloves and a mask. People don't realise how dangerous herbicides are to all living cells.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭tomieen jones

Thank god for the forums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

I probably know the answer but do you use different sprayers for herbicides/path cleaners and feed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Marhay70

You could use the same one as long as you cleaned it out properly but best to use different ones for herbicides.
    Most home gardeners don't need professional knapsack sprayers, ATM you can buy a 5 litre hand pumped in Woodies for a tenner, possibly even cheaper elsewhere. That should be perfectly adequate for most home gardeners.

• Advertisement
Advertisement