Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insane prices for games in some shop

Options
  • 18-06-2015 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I was in HMV today and I saw TES Online for 74.99 and I was like WOW they really expect people to pay THAT much? I'll stick with Amazon thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,145 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

they offer good trade in deals on games like this, if you are not happy with their prices take yourself over to their twitter or facebook pages and vent your displeasure as they are less likely to see it here. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I was in HMV today and I saw TES Online for 74.99 and I was like WOW they really expect people to pay THAT much? I'll stick with Amazon thanks

GameStop are the worst IMO, €75 for the standard version of Batman coming out Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    GameStop are the worst IMO, €75 for the standard version of Batman coming out Tuesday.

They offered me €25 cash or €30 store credit for Bloodborne! So if I took the store credit I would need to shell out another €45 to get Batman :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Antarctica

People will still buy it on impulse or as a present who can't be bothered waiting and not too fussed about saving a tenner or €20.

Still though online gaining or winning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

branners69 wrote: »
    They offered me €25 cash or €30 store credit for Bloodborne! So if I took the store credit I would need to shell out another €45 to get Batman :eek:

thats crazy, I got 42 cash for bloodborne in CEX a few weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Argos is the best high-street place to buy games price wise, CEX the best to trade them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

thorbarry wrote: »
    thats crazy, I got 42 cash for bloodborne in CEX a few weeks ago

I think they are giving €46 credit.
    Argos is the best high-street place to buy games price wise, CEX the best to trade them in.

Argos are great, it is just a pity they dont restock quicker sometimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Don't like it?

Don't pay it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

branners69 wrote: »
    I think they are giving €46 credit.

Yep 46 credit and 42 cash

Advertisement