Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Race Series 5 Mile

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭rodneyTrotter.

Casey78 wrote: »
    If you search his bib number the name is a female name. Maybe that's why he wore the mask? He obviously used someone else's bib number.

Just as well he had it on , can you imagine the smell of armpit at that moment with the Dunboyne lad beside him (

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭HelenAnne

Dubgal72 wrote: »
    Well done on a tough day and fourth in your category, fantastic! Yes that was me, well spotted missus in the haze of the last half mile :) You must have finished in the top 15 overall? Better and better!

19th. I was delighted!! Someone pressed a bit of paper into my hand as I crossed the line ... I just held onto it thinking it was a flyer for another race. AGES later after chatting to people, eating a banana etc I looked at what was in my hand and it said '19th woman. Please pick up your prize etc etc'. I felt v out of place with all the super speedy top ten over in the prize pen, but it was fun to be there. At least two of my age group were in the top ten, so very well done to them. Sorry I yet again didnt get to meet you, but hope you met loads of mentees!
    Thanks again for the shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

HelenAnne wrote: »
    19th. I was delighted!! Someone pressed a bit of paper into my hand as I crossed the line ... I just held onto it thinking it was a flyer for another race. AGES later after chatting to people, eating a banana etc I looked at what was in my hand and it said '19th woman. Please pick up your prize etc etc'. I felt v out of place with all the super speedy top ten over in the prize pen, but it was fun to be there. At least two of my age group were in the top ten, so very well done to them. Sorry I yet again didnt get to meet you, but hope you met loads of mentees!

Brilliant result, Helen... we spotted you in the distance (again!) while you were warming up, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭laura_ac3

HelenAnne wrote: »

Well done Helen, great result.

Advertisement