Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2015-16 UEFA Champions League

1303132333436»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭ionadnapokot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Probably wouldn't have started anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭ionadnapokot

Johner wrote: »
    Probably wouldn't have started anyway.

true. Seems ZZ preferred Pepe in the CL KO rounds since March.

Which I find mad. Varane everyday of the week ahead of Pepe.
    The loss of DiMaria in midfield & Varane at the back make this a weaker Real team than in 14.
    Greizman & Saul are the biggest upgrades for Atletico.
    Miranda is still a better defender than the young fella from Uruguay
    And Torres, well eh.....Greizman!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Though the style of football would not be my cup of tea, you couldn't fault Atletico if they win it tomorrow, they'll have beaten Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid. Only one team in the final tomorrow truly deserves to be called European Champion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Though the style of football would not be my cup of tea, you couldn't fault Atletico if they win it tomorrow, they'll have beaten Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid. Only one team in the final tomorrow truly deserves to be called European Champion.

If they get it done, they must of had the toughest run of quarter, semi and final opponents ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Fromvert wrote: »
    If they get it done, they must of had the toughest run of quarter, semi and final opponents ever.

I typically subscribe to the theory that you can't be the true 'best in Europe' unless you win your league in combination with the CL.

That however, would be enough to merit an exception (not to mention 88pts would win almost any other league in the world).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Only team deserves to be European champion.............eh the team that wins :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

astonaidan wrote: »
    Only team deserves to be European champion.............eh the team that wins :rolleyes:
    Not sure if you were referring to my post, but Champions League winner =/= best team in Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Billy86 wrote: »
    Not sure if you were referring to my post, but Champions League winner =/= best team in Europe.

Nope! dam eyes always ruin everything, I just love them so

Advertisement