Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem connecting PS3 to Media Server

Options
  • 18-06-2015 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place, but here's my problem.

For a few years, I've had a MyBookLive on my network, for movies/tv shows etc. I've been using my PS3 to watch movies from it. About 6-8 weeks ago, the PS3 stopped seeing the MyBookLive on the network. It can see my Windows 7 desktop, but not the drive. My Samsung Smart TV can still see the MyBookLive (and view movies/tv shows from it), but I need to try and get it working on the PS3 again (so other people in the house can view it).

Around the time it stopped working, I backed up a lot of files from my desktop to the drive. They have since been deleted, but the drive still isn't visible on the PS3. Does anyone know if this is connected?

Does anyone here have any suggestions on how to get the PS3 to view the MyBookLive again?

Advertisement