Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raving at the weekend?

Options
  • 18-06-2015 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey Guys,

I'm just in Dublin for the weekend and would love to find a good dance music party to attend.

I've been searching for any clubbing boards, but can't seem to find any - how do I get information on any of the warehouse raves or anything good that's going on?

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Bang of Garda off this thread.... It's unlikely you'll get public info on warehouse raves because they're kind of illegal. Just go to somewhere like Twisted Pepper on Abbey St. and get chatting to people there. You'll get an idea of any after parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Have a lookie here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 monokuro

Although I'm guessing it's unlikely now, Twisted Pepper doesn't seem to have anything on tonight - any other suggestions?

Advertisement