Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym and Studies

• 19-06-2015 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

So, I'm going to be in 6th year, doing my leaving cert, starting in September 2015. I really want to join the gym here, and yes I'm old enough. I'm wondering if it's a good idea to join the gym now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Yes it is.
    Exercise is a great way to relieve stress or just to clear your mind after a busy day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Of course it is. You can't spend all your free time studying. Gym beats the crap out of playboxweestation. Great way to relieve stress. It's regular. It's exercise. Good for the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭AlfaJack

So many teachers told me I would have to give up horse riding for 6th year (I have my own horses and I'm pretty big into it) but honestly the best thing for me was being able to go down to the yard and forget about all my study. I found fresh air and exercise gave me so much more motivation to study so yes I would definitely join :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭AulBiddy

Yeah definitely do. Many will tell you to get a lot of exercise in 6th year so its a great idea. Great for getting extra adrenaline out.

Advertisement