Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are we still waiting for replacement phone?

Options
  • 19-06-2015 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Our cordless landline phone has been on the blink. Having been in touch with Eircom three times, my parents were told that as loyalty customers they were entitled to a "free" replacement. We offered to pick it up because we need it but they insisted on sending it out, promising it would take two to three working days. This all happened last Friday and the phone has still not arrived. How big is Dublin? It's a disaster.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

sug wrote: »
    Our cordless landline phone has been on the blink. Having been in touch with Eircom three times, my parents were told that as loyalty customers they were entitled to a "free" replacement. We offered to pick it up because we need it but they insisted on sending it out, promising it would take two to three working days. This all happened last Friday and the phone has still not arrived. How big is Dublin? It's a disaster.
    Hi sug

Please PM me your eircom account number and I'll follow up on this for you

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sug

No word from Eircom or Alan yet. Should I be surprised?

No word from Eircom or Alan yet. Should I be surprised?
    Hi sug

I had requested clarification on this - I'm still awaiting an update but I'll push for more information and hopefully have something today

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sug

Phone just arrived. Thank you, Alan.

Phone just arrived. Thank you, Alan.
    Great news sug

Thank you for updating the thread :)

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement