Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Results Service 2015

• 19-06-2015 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Did anyone else receive a letter from SEC giving the PIN to access results online?

I checked the back of it and it showed me doing Maths at HL even though I dropped down on the day :confused:. I'm not sure what I should do now as they didn't specify anyway to contact them and let them know they've got my level wrong,

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They will know your level is wrong when they correct it.
    The corrector is given a way to report unexpected levels.
    Don't worry.

**edit - actually, it will have been spotted before that. The Superintendent will have put it in the right envelope, but in case they didn't, the corrector will catch it.
    There are very few scenarios they are not prepared for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Those letters with the PINs will have been prepared before the LC actually started, Tet. ;)

As spurious said, no cause to panic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement