Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 10m or half on 2 Aug or 9 Aug

Options
  • 19-06-2015 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions for a 10 mile or half marathon on 2 August weekend or the following weekend? Unfortunately the whole registration expo day before thing doesnt work for me for the Rock and Roll Half

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

webpal wrote: »
    Any suggestions for a 10 mile or half marathon on 2 August weekend or the following weekend? Unfortunately the whole registration expo day before thing doesnt work for me for the Rock and Roll Half

Half Marathon on 1st of August in Cavan, they have a Facebook page under Breffni Challenge, know zero about the race after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Pink11

webpal wrote: »

Yeah it's not ideal. Wish they could post out the number to you like the race series and you collect the goodie bag then after the race on the day.

Advertisement