Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice for credit union loan?

Options
  • 19-06-2015 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I would just like to hear opinions on if you think I can qualify for a loan with my local credit union, I first set up membership 6 or 7 years ago and put a couple of hundred in it but withdrawed it practically straight away, I havnt been near the place since then, I have 1000 euro on cash and I need a loan of 2000. If I was to deposit the grand into the credit union could I apply for a loan straight away, I work full time earn about 350 a week and my rent and bills are very small at 55 a week for rent, I need the money for a car and to go on holiday? My question is would I have to have the 1000 in there for a couple of weeks and saving on top of it or can I apply straight away once the 1000 is deposited?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

The last time I applied for a loan with them I put in 1/3 of the amount I wanted to borrow into my account and also had to show income that could sustain the amount I wished to pay back every month. There was no issues about time frames or anything else just I had to have 1/3 the amount I wanted and proof I could pay it back although that was 3 years ago now it could have changed or could be different with different credit unions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jdb5889

Thanks just wanted a heads up before I went into them, yeah its just need it within the next two weeks,

Advertisement