Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butane/propane gas bottle for a gas barbeque ?

Options
  • 19-06-2015 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

What's the cheapest gas cylinder you can get or I should say where can I get it ? I am in Dublin . Are there any recommendations? I need it for a gas powered barbeque. The cylinder off my old unused superser works on it so I can get a refill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭FreshCoffee

KCR Builders Providers (www.kcronline.ie) have the (yellow) Butane tank refill for €29.99 at the moment (until 27th June) according to a letterbox flyer. If you don't have an empty tank there is an extra charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭masculinist

KCR Builders Providers (www.kcronline.ie) have the (yellow) Butane tank refill for €29.99 at the moment (until 27th June) according to a letterbox flyer. If you don't have an empty tank there is an extra charge.

Thanks very much. Every euro counts. The next cheapest I could find was Woodie's DIY Glasnevin :)

They said they could give me either a refill tank of butane or propane for about €32.99 the same price as each other practically which is funny because I had thought propane might be more expensive than butane.

A petrol station wanted 36 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭FreshCoffee

If it's the regular Woodies price they also do a 10% discount for over 60's on Thursdays or 10% discount anytime if you have an AXA insurance card. If you don't qualify just bring along someone who does!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭masculinist

If it's the regular Woodies price they also do a 10% discount for over 60's on Thursdays or 10% discount anytime if you have an AXA insurance card. If you don't qualify just bring along someone who does!

Thanks again. Thats actually useful information for purchasing a lot of things

Advertisement