Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any pearl jam fan tattooists out there??

Options
  • 19-06-2015 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

possibly random question, but does anyone know a tattoo artist whod be a pearl jam fan???

i have a 20 yr old crappy stickman tattoo on my leg id like to get covered with a pearl jam tat and it would be cool if i could find someone that already knows the band art.... tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

LUZ wrote: »
    possibly random question, but does anyone know a tattoo artist whod be a pearl jam fan???

i have a 20 yr old crappy stickman tattoo on my leg id like to get covered with a pearl jam tat and it would be cool if i could find someone that already knows the band art.... tia

why does it matter if they are a fan once they do the work

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭LUZ

i already said why in my post!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

internet. Everyone knows band art thanks to google

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭LUZ

meh, not the same, hence my other bad tattoos. thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Well just go to a good artist, then you won't end up with **** tattoos, instead of basing it on their music tastes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I'd bet that any tattoo artist that's 30+ would be a Pearl Jam fan.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

What artwork are you looking to get done? E.g. if you're looking for someone to do something by Jeff Soto, then I would look up an artist that could do that style quite well like a decent newschool/neotrad artist.

I've gotten PJ tattoos done by both fans and non-fans, didn't really make much difference but I can understand where you're coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Personally I would think the stick man would be a relatively simple tattoo.

If I was you I would be looking for an artist with strong outline and packs in bold black in their tattoos rather then being just a fan of the band!

Like Raze has said there are million examples of it online and you could even bring a photo you like of it as reference for your artist!

Advertisement