Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€1300 Gaming PC

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭CianSmyth

Thanks for the information! It makes it easier knowing its nothing new. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭CianSmyth

Managed to get in touch and was told my CPU cooler was out of stock and they do not know when it will be in. They said they can change it to another cooler so I agreed in order to get the build by next week. Hopefully, the replacement is alright!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

Is this legit? Seems like an excellent deal? Is this new or has it been around a while? Is the person sourcing these codes on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Yes
    It's a good deal
    Been around a while
    And I highly doubt it.

The guy buys Dev keys from M$ in bulk for cheap, adds a few dollars for his cut and sells them on. Legit Keys, weren't not supposed to use them but MS don't care, listed as a legit version with W10 upgrade

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

Yes
    It's a good deal
    Been around a while
    And I highly doubt it.

The guy buys Dev keys from M$ in bulk for cheap, adds a few dollars for his cut and sells them on. Legit Keys, weren't not supposed to use them but MS don't care, listed as a legit version with W10 upgrade

Ta.

• Advertisement
Advertisement