Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlueStacks or not

Options
  • 19-06-2015 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm currently using BlueStacks to enable me to use some Android apps on my laptop I find it a bit slow and difficult to use as my laptop is not touch screen. Is there a better programme to use or am I wasting my time? Thanks for any advice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Look up andyOS. It's android withing vmware. Works pretty well.

Can't remember the spec requirements but works fine on a dual core i5 with 4gb of ram.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Yo-Jo wrote: »
    I'm currently using BlueStacks to enable me to use some Android apps on my laptop I find it a bit slow and difficult to use as my laptop is not touch screen. Is there a better programme to use or am I wasting my time? Thanks for any advice!

I tried bluestacks before as I wanted to use Showbox on my media pc. I found it a massive system hog and my poor old single core media pc just wasn't able for it so I got rid. Then I tried it on my powerful gaming pc and still found it ran badly and as I said, was a massive system hog. My advice would be to stay away from it.

Advertisement