Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Normal men's clothes

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

vkid wrote: »
    Think you are being very negative there. Just one example is the men's section in BT galway is laughable. It's much smaller than the limerick one. And galway in general is ****e for men's clothes..

Dunno, wasn't specifically thinking Galway but to be fair to you it's a similar size and we shouldn't be comparing Dublin or Cork to Limerick.
    However I don't think BT Galway mens suffers for being smaller, seems to be just as well stocked in my experience, Anthony Ryans has a good menswear section with decent brands, there's a couple of nice shops facing you as you walk down middle street (is it Cross street?) and another nice shop that I found across the bridge (kind of department store). And i'm not that familiar with Galway, I still think that Limerick is brutal for mens clothes unless you're over 50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I know it's not Limerick but Patrick Bourkes in Ennis has a great selection of clothes and shoes and is probably the best place to get a suit in Munster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Dunno, wasn't specifically thinking Galway but to be fair to you it's a similar size and we shouldn't be comparing Dublin or Cork to Limerick.
    However I don't think BT Galway mens suffers for being smaller, seems to be just as well stocked in my experience, Anthony Ryans has a good menswear section with decent brands, there's a couple of nice shops facing you as you walk down middle street (is it Cross street?) and another nice shop that I found across the bridge (kind of department store). And i'm not that familiar with Galway, I still think that Limerick is brutal for mens clothes unless you're over 50

Oh don't get me wrong, Limerick is not great . But far away hills and all that... BT mens in Galway is about half the size of the Limerick one, if even that. That was just an example.

Cork isn't exactly mind blowing for mens clothes either.

The only place with a really good selection is Dublin and that is because it has the population.

Advertisement