Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did you ever walk in on someone having a ****?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

Drakares wrote: »
    No but my ould one found my **** sock..

When she realized what it was she dropped it to the ground where it shattered to a thousand pieces.

What? The floor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

Ya, my dad. Satellite nudey channels. Traumatising.

That deserves a full thread to itself !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

arayess wrote: »
    That deserves a full thread to itself !!!

Thread ???!!!
    A whole effin forum wouldn't sort that out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Had a really embarrassing event as a young lad. This was pre-internet and satellite TV days, so material was scarce, as was info on all things taboo. There was a rumour going around at the time that prince had had a rib removed so he could perform self-fellatio. It had never occurred to me until that time that this was possible. I was fairly athletic and flexible at that time so I was curious to see if it was possible without removing a rib. I was on the couch in one room and my mam was watching the news on TV in another. I decided to test this theory but couldn't get close. I then had the brilliant idea that if I lay down on my shoulders on the couch and pull my body over my head, I could use the weight of my lower body and also pull my legs towards me to get closer. It was at this time I heard the door opening. I fell off the couch to see the back of my mams head leaving the room.

It has never been spoken about since!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^

were you in the nip whilst trying that manoeuvre??

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

When I was in my teanage years, me and the lads got a VHS and decided to watch it late at night.
    One of the lads just went to autopilot and started stroking. We had to tell him to knock it out off which he obliged in doing. He still gets slagged about it near 20 years later.

I worked in a hostel, one of the jobs was to check up on the jacks around reception from time to time. I lost count on the amount of times I've walked in on lads whacking off in there. There was also a lad there that was going to town on himself in the lobby area. Not sure if or where he finished.

Advertisement