Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

High sugar levels

• 19-06-2015 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi all
    Got high sugar levels in my blood tests,
    Told by my doc to avoid drinks with high sugar content,so gels and my high 5 will probably have to go, or will they would love to here of drinks for border line diabetics. Or other gels. Would cycle 160k per week aprox. Thanks people.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

nipper67 wrote: »
    Hi all
    Got high sugar levels in my blood tests,
    Told by my doc to avoid drinks with high sugar content,so gels and my high 5 will probably have to go, or will they would love to here of drinks for border line diabetics. Or other gels. Would cycle 160k per week aprox. Thanks people.

You could think about switching to fats as as your energy source do some searching on mct oil and coconut oil. How is your 160km split up in a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 nipper67

siochain wrote: »
    You could think about switching to fats as as your energy source do some searching on mct oil and coconut oil. How is your 160km split up in a week?

I would cycle twice during the week of 30 to 60 k each and longer at weekend 100 to 150. Would need to lose few kg but would be in good shape other wise. Will look what you said and thanks.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,932 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP you already have a thread on this in the main forum. In future rather than start separate threads ask the mods to move it for you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement