Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow Dye

Options
  • 20-06-2015 12:14am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend an eyebrow and eyelash dye. I bought a natural one in a brown colour and it is invisible looking. I have dark colouring but have blonde highlights, am looking for a dark brown tint maybe. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

ThEy only come in brown or black or blue/ black as far as I know. Brand wise just get the professional ones in any salon stockist shop like sassi or terrisales. Same price as chemist ones. You will also need to buy hydrogen peroxide of 10% which is the activating solution which you get in pharmacy or salon supplier.
    I am fair and I use the brown mixed with a little black. I had an incident a few years ago where I used a cheapy chemist one in brown and it turned my blonde brows green... Not a good look!

Advertisement