Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15 year old looking for summer job

Options
  • 20-06-2015 4:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm 15 years old living in Limerick and looking for a summer job/job working around school hours as I don't want to be letting this summer go to waste and just days go to waste in general.
    Completed my Junior Cert on the 18th of June this year.
    Not a very intellectual girl but I'm a hard worker. I enjoy being outdoors, with animals, enjoy cooking quite a lot, love being around children.

Looking for a job that involves the listed above, or just anything as on quite desperate at this stage.

I asked a business teacher in my school "if I want to get a job for be summer how would I go about it?" And she replied "make up a CV or just walk into shops/cafes and ask if they're employing and say you're interested" if I was to do that how would I go about it? What would I say?

Do I just stroll in and say "will you employ me?"

I'd be very happy this summer if I got a job!

Many thanks.

Comments

Hi there and welcome to Boards.

You've actually posted this in the wrong place. Help Desk is for issues regarding this website that an admin might be able to help you with. But worry not, I'm sure an admin should be along to move your thread to a more appropriate place, where people can help you better, but in the meantime, it might be worth just looking at Clearsil & Hormones, which is a fantastic place for other teenagers and where there's a great community already there. You can find it by following this link http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1146.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement