Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commute from Finglas to Northwest business park

Options
  • 20-06-2015 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    New to this site so hope I'm posting in the right section. Just wondering does anyone know of an alternative to travelling from Finglas to Northwest business park apart from getting the 40d and walking 40 minutes? The company I'm travelling to is Allied Imports and it's the last one in the business park so it's a trek. Is there a bus that could leave me closer? Or even another way of getting there and cutting out even half of the walk? I really don't fancy cycling :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

DanielleMN wrote: »
    Hi,
    New to this site so hope I'm posting in the right section. Just wondering does anyone know of an alternative to travelling from Finglas to Northwest business park apart from getting the 40d and walking 40 minutes? The company I'm travelling to is Allied Imports and it's the last one in the business park so it's a trek. Is there a bus that could leave me closer? Or even another way of getting there and cutting out even half of the walk? I really don't fancy cycling :(
    What part of finglas are you coming from? Surely a bike is the ideal way to get there? But if work has no showers it would be a pain. Personally I'd cycle or get a 50cc moped

• Registered Users Posts: 17,719 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Afraid not - the 40d is the closest.

Advertisement