Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Another biker death

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭rat_race

Paulw wrote: »
    There have been a few threads about biker deaths. Mostly due to a traffic accident. This one is more fitting for Sons of Anarchy, which really surprises me.

Are biker clubs in any way like Sons of Anarchy? I wouldn't have believed it. TV is fiction, surely?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/dispute-between-rival-biker-gangs-sees-man-fatally-shot-in-head-31317134.html

Yeah. They're all just like Sons of Anarchy. TV isn't fiction, not sure where you heard that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭KTR1C

It happens. Not saying anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Tony Beetroot

Rip and condolences to his family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Paulw wrote: »
    Are biker clubs in any way like Sons of Anarchy?

No, Jackson is far too handsome to be an MC or MCC member.

RIP Odd 1%.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭WHU

RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭rockatansky

I've just looked at the Website for the 'Road Tramps Motorcycle Club Ireland' and it has two 1%er logos on it.

Excuse my ignorance here but does that automatically mean that they not exactly be law abiding? As in serious crime?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

REAL bikers.......:rolleyes:

R.I.P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Misfortunate man. I don't know what the bejaysis this is about, but it's most unusual - there hasn't been a peep of this nature for many years. I'm sure they can do without it in East Limerick. RIP Odd.

• Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

FYI...
    Some outlaw motorcycle clubs can be distinguished by a 1% patch worn on the colors. This is said to refer to a comment by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) that 99% of motorcyclists were law-abiding citizens, implying the last one percent were outlaws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I've just looked at the Website for the 'Road Tramps Motorcycle Club Ireland' and it has two 1%er logos on it.

Excuse my ignorance here but does that automatically mean that they not exactly be law abiding? As in serious crime?

No.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭davidglanza

R.I.P.. odd....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

A car pulled up outside the club house, located at Mountfune, Murroe, and a gunman -- whom Gardai believe is a member of a rival biker gang -- who was armed with a shotgun, fired at the victim hitting him in the face.

Jesus!

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

RIP Odd 1%

Advertisement