Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount code for elverys &/or lifestyle in store only?

• 20-06-2015 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Need to buy trainers tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Gilbey

Elv3plus18

20% off in elverys in store or online.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Gilbey wrote: »
    Elv3plus18

20% off in elverys in store or online.

Thanks for that. Would they accept that written on a piece of paper in store I wonder. I used to have O2 priority which had similar code but wonder if they'd need a screenshot

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭foxy_j

I had the code just saved in my phone when I purchased an item last month.

The girl did ask if I has the app to show her the code but I said I didn't and explained that online they give you have the option of taking a note of the code or getting it sent as a text.

She seemed to accept it then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

foxy_j wrote: »
    I had the code just saved in my phone when I purchased an item last month.

The girl did ask if I has the app to show her the code but I said I didn't and explained that online they give you have the option of taking a note of the code or getting it sent as a text.

She seemed to accept it then :)

Thanks ended up getting them in lifestyle as same pair was cheaper by a fiver even after discount code.

Poor selection in both shops so when not under time constraints will be getting next ones online.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Northern lassie

Thanks OP. Code still working tonight. Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭jem

Thanks, still working.
    j

Advertisement