Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Dublin

Options
  • 21-06-2015 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hello everybody,

I am taking up a new job in Dublin around Stephens green and am looking for a place to stay ,have been on daft but it can be quite confusing and I was hoping that the local around in the forum could help me out.

I'm looking for a shared accommodation or rented one(which probably is out of my range),am willing to spend up to 550 /month including bills ,can commute by bus ,Luas,dart with say a 30 min journey,can walk for about 30 /45 mins,need parking oh and no shared bedrooms also.

All suggestions on where to look in daft would be welcome

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

mystickey wrote: »
    hello everybody,

I am taking up a new job in Dublin around Stephens green and am looking for a place to stay ,have been on daft but it can be quite confusing and I was hoping that the local around in the forum could help me out.

I'm looking for a shared accommodation or rented one(which probably is out of my range),am willing to spend up to 550 /month including bills ,can commute by bus ,Luas,dart with say a 30 min journey,can walk for about 30 /45 mins,need parking oh and no shared bedrooms also.

All suggestions on where to look in daft would be welcome

Thanks in advance

That'll be difficult.

Look for somewhere on the Dart or Luas tbh; your price range would be the likes of Raheny/Clontarf/Drumcondra on the Northside, Kilmainham/Smithfield on the red line or probably Sandyford + on the green line, you're unlikely to get anything closer for the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭JTL

I would suggest looking at areas on the Green Luas line. You should find a shared house with parking but prepared to do some searching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Helpful answers only please

Advertisement