Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What mouse and keyboard?

Options
  • 21-06-2015 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

I ordered a self build a few days ago from hwvs thanks to the help of some of you guys on here. The thread is http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057446296

I haven't ordered a mouse and keyboard and definitely want new ones. I would do a decent bit of typing for website building, but nothing major. Mouse gets a good bit use too. I reckon I spend an average of 3-4 hours a day using the computer. Some browsing, some typing and some clicking. I don't know what mouse and keyboard to get. I like the look of the Logitech M570 mouse and the G910 mechanical keyboard (which is a bit pricey tbh), but the keyboard seems to have mixed reviews and I wonder if it's overkill for my kind of use.

I don't want a spongey, rubbery keyboard and I don't want a loud click/clack sound either. I would like some noise feedback and to feel the keys being pressed. I am also happy for the keyboard to be wired.

The mouse is tricky. Ideally wireless. I suppose I want reliable and I don't want to be accidentally hitting back page buttons, so I could do without that feature, or at least be able to turn off such feature on the mouse. I am open to suggestions.

I don't want to be spending big money, so a wide gap of €100 to €150 (or more if really justified) is what I am looking at.

It must be a UK keyboard of course.

Comments

Advertisement