Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A masters with good job prospects?

Options
  • 21-06-2015 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Is there such a thing?

I'm thinking of going back to do another postgrad, and I'm not too fussy about what it's in as I'm interested in most things. Finance, law, commerce, social science and humanities would be my areas of most interest.

A friend, whose thesis I proofread, went back and did the one-year supply chain management course and he's working in an area now which sounds very interesting and financially rewarding.

Does anybody have suggestions for a course which would be a financially beneficial addition to qualifications?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I was looking for that exact thing and I did the Masters in Management in Smurfit. It's good, though no challenging. Most of the Irish people I know in the course have managed to get decent grad program style jobs lined up.

If you have a good strong undergraduate, consider the Management Consultancy masters. If you like marketing, the two marketing masters are good too.

Advertisement