Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tan Line Disaster, My Wedding In Two Weeks, Help Me Please!!!

Options
  • 21-06-2015 6:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Oh my God. I'm PANICKING. First, a little background: I'm naturally a very pale skinned person.
    I don't tan, no matter how much I ever tried to when I was younger, all I do is burn or get freckly, and I long ago decided to stop trying - there is literally no point - and to protect my skin instead.
    I normally wear factor thirty EVERY DAY on my face and arms, even in winter. When going on holidays or whenever I need to look my best I usually use a light layer of fake tan in order to not look ridiculously blue.

long story short.... My wedding is in TWO weeks. And yesterday, , I ended up being in a massive rush to get out the door to go somewhere, did not expect to really be outside at all, and didn't have any Sun factor on at all. As (rotten) luck would have it, I got caught talking to somebody in a flippin car park in the middle of the sun for about twenty minutes.

Lo and behold - I now have a very definite pink line at the tops of my arms (complete farmers tan). TWO WEEKS BEFORE MY WEDDING! And yes, it will be VERY obvious in my dress. I can't BELIEVE my luck. Sorry for all the capital letters, I'm fit to strangle myself!

Is there ANY way of fading the pink areas?!!! I want my beautiful, carefully looked after pale skin back! Please help, boardsies!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Closing this thread as you have a duplicate thread in the Weddings forum. Please do not create duplicate threads on the same topic.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement