Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to walk

• 21-06-2015 11:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 748 ✭✭✭

I was wonding if someone could recommend somewhere nice to go for a walk, preferably within 4-5 miles of the dooradoyle/raheen area. Ideally it would be an open space i.e. not woods or forest.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You could try walking around Mungret College?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

Mc Love wrote: »
    You could try walking around Mungret College?

Thanks for the reply, had a look at it there on google earth, I'm not really sure it's what I'm looking for, to be fair tho I don't really know it and I'll take a look.

I'm looking for a scenic walk that would be 2-3 miles long, something like a riverside walk or a trail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You could walk along the river shannon - over by the condell road? Only about 4km away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭goldencrisp62

Head out to UL and walk along river near clonlara. Nicest walking area in limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Went out for a walk around adare a few times. That was when you could wander in around the manor though. Not sure if that is still allowed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement