Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glamping in Galway

Options
  • 21-06-2015 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Hi Has anyone been to the PodUmna Village glamping site. How was the experience? Is there good facilities on site or near? Any opinions or recommendations about this place will be appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

No but I have been to the place actually called Galway Glamping. Your thread title confused me tbh. I can highly recommend Galway Glamping www.galwayglamping.com - heading back there in September for the fourth year in a row

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭derra_121

athtrasna wrote: »
    No but I have been to the place actually called Galway Glamping. Your thread title confused me tbh. I can highly recommend Galway Glamping www.galwayglamping.com - heading back there in September for the fourth year in a row

Thanks for the tip. I didnt realise there was an actual place galway glamping I will check these out too thanks.. Thread Title has been changed accordingly

Advertisement