Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Fifa for career mode?

Options
  • 21-06-2015 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Question above might go a bit retroooo
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Forgotten password 99

Fifa 13 for me,mainly because i had two legendary careers.1 with Manchester united that i got through 10 seasons with until the save broke,I had developed so many good youth players.2 I managed all the top clubs around europe like Man city,Porto,Celtic,Barcalona and Inter.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭rvpalldway

something similar happened me had career with MC and after 6 years went into bankruptcy and was fired

• Registered Users Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭Ardent

Fifa 13 here also. Just started another career again due to a broken save on previous career of 15 or so seasons.

Don't know what career mode enhancements they've made to 14 and 15 - I had to get a refund on 15 as it wouldn't work with my laptop gfx card.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Fifa 13. Players grow to their potential, or over, every time. It was a simpler time

Plus there's none of this global transfer network malarky. Playing in League 2, looking for a first team quality winger, yeah sure Ronaldo and Reus will do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Forgotten password 99

I miss the days where you were able to look up the best player with 90+ pace.Anyone here remember a player called barkroth from Sweden great for lower leagues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Can't remember which maybe 05/06, remember you could see the players potential growth over the years and update your stadium (which was especially cool if you were starting off with a League 2 team and bringing them to the PL). And none of the global network shíte. Life used to be so easy.

Wish they'd fúck off with UT and focus on career mode, haven't done anything moderately new to it in years, only restricted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭jelone

Fifa 13 for sure!

Advertisement