Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a new iPhone

• 21-06-2015 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey so I want to buy an iphone 5 or 5c but I'm pretty clueless! I'm on 48 atm so couldn't really buy one new in the shops or can I? And ifi were to buy one online what would be the best place to get one? I'm so wary of places like done deal, adverts and groupon! And I've heard iphones can't be unlocked so would I be better switching back to vodafone or 3 or something? Someone please help! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭jamesd

Buy it of apple and it all be unlocked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Hey so I want to buy an iphone 5 or 5c but I'm pretty clueless! I'm on 48 atm so couldn't really buy one new in the shops or can I? And ifi were to buy one online what would be the best place to get one? I'm so wary of places like done deal, adverts and groupon! And I've heard iphones can't be unlocked so would I be better switching back to vodafone or 3 or something? Someone please help! Thanks :)

Adverts is highly recommended. Just check their rating before buying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

If your wary as you say of buying of donedeal for example, Have your mind at rest by buying from apple directly,You will also have warranty for a year if anything does go wrong.

Advertisement