Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kat Von D & Kevin Aucoin colour help

Options
  • 21-06-2015 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for some help with a colour match in the Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation and the Kevin Aucoin sensual skin enhancer.

The products I am looking for a match to are the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20 and the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation in 02 Lys Rose. Both are pretty much the same colour.

For the KVD foundation I'm thinking either 44, 45, 46 or 48, but that's from looking at online swatches/videos.

Has anyone here used either of the products and what colour were/are you in MAC?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

Hi

MAC NW20 is too dark for me, but 44 is a perfect match in KVD... My regular foundation is EL Double Wear and I'm 1N1 Ivory Nude in that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

I use light 44 and I'm a NW15/13. It's a little dark for me but I like it.

Advertisement