Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish takeaway

Options
  • 21-06-2015 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭

Is there any polish takeaway in cork?

Google only shows me one in kinsale, but it is also listed as permanently closed..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Riverireland

What is served in a polish take away?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

What is served in a polish take away?

Perogi , lots of various pork dishes, beetroot stuff, soups etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

There is Comix cafe on the Kinsale road, it's in a unit on the left hand side near Smyths, I passed it the other day and it looks open,
    I have never been there, but they have a mixture of polish and irish dishes,

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

Comix is also opening on Maylor Street soon. Jola's in Kinsale is closed, and it was a "proper" restaurant rather than a takeaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,032 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I had the saltiest soup imaginable in Comix a couple of years ago. Pretty much inedible.
    Without tasting it, the server claimed that it should be that salty and charged me regardless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 nicolaed1

Flaczki - yummy-yummy!

Advertisement