Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gutter cleaning Dalkey

Options
  • 22-06-2015 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

Need to get my gutters cleaned in Dalkey. Does anyone know good insured people to contract?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bellajeff

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    Need to get my gutters cleaned in Dalkey. Does anyone know good insured people to contract?

Hi there call Tony from windowgleam.net we use reach a wash for windows and gutters been in the business 19 years
    087 2785316 fully insured too!

Hi there call Tony from windowgleam.net we use reach a wash for windows and gutters been in the business 19 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

bellajeff wrote: »

I'm guessing this is your own business?

I'm guessing this is your own business?

Hi there!
    It's actually my Dad's I help out with advertising and getting leads for him online..

I'd prefer a company that has independent reviews. Been messed around in the past.

• Advertisement

No problem at all but he is very honest and reliable he's been working in Dublin and kildare for years now. .
    he's fully insured etc
    but I understand ure concerns
    thanks and hope u get sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I'd prefer a company that has independent reviews. Been messed around in the past.

Is there any such thing as an 'independent' review on boards? Anyone can register, maintain their anonymity and give you the recommendation you're looking for but it won't be worth the paper it's written on - if you get my meaning.

Ask your neighbours or your mates in the golf club if you're looking for independent reviews.

This is true!! We do have a website there to look at and years of experience but understand if one is apprehensive!

bellajeff wrote: »
    This is true!! We do have a website there to look at and years of experience but understand if one is apprehensive!

What is the website?

I've used plenty of reviews on boards normally easy to tell a genuine review from a shill.

What is the website?

I've used plenty of reviews on boards normally easy to tell a genuine review from a shill.

It's windowgleam.net ure welcome to call and have a chat i know he does a few places out your way. What exactly do u need doing? Gutters only? We invested in a vacuum gutter cleaner which has a little camera and shows what's in the gutter and the job afterwards all filmed on a wifi camera...so is reaches fairly high and great for awkward to reach places...

• Advertisement

What is the website?

It's windowgleam.net ure welcome to call and have a chat i know he does a few places out your way. What exactly do u need doing? Gutters only? We invested in a vacuum gutter cleaner which has a little camera and shows what's in the gutter and the job afterwards all filmed on a wifi camera...so is reaches fairly high and great for awkward to reach places...

What is the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Bellajeff, some of your posts are coming up 2 or 3 times, are you posting from a mobile device? Maybe don't bother replying if you are!

As you're a relatively new poster, the URL doesn't come up in your posts as a clickable link so I've reposted it below ....

http://www.windowgleam.net/

Advertisement