Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow threading in cork

Options
  • 22-06-2015 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know a good place to get your eyebrows threaded in cork for a good price aswell!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Priya does it in town I haven't got it done myself now so not sure how they are. Another place is City Wax but they are in Mahon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 CorkEgoVulture

isabel27 wrote: »
    Does anyone know a good place to get your eyebrows threaded in cork for a good price aswell!!

Why don't you just shave the bloody things off

some amazeballs advice there..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 CorkEgoVulture

mod snip user banned

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

The Body Shop do threading for €12, and Alina Eyelashes on Patrick St. for €14

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I wouldn't go to Priya for my brows. She's not very good IMO.

Madison Avenue in the Winthrop Arcade aren't bad, and there's a place in Douglas that will do them too. Can't think of the name ATM, but I'll get their card...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

I got mine done in Adore salon on Oliver Plunkett Street by a blonde girl and found her brilliant! Cost €15 I think

my sister picked up a deal on groupon there for a place in douglas Salon Soriza. wont be using it until next month but I shall report back.. Cant say I would be overly impressed with their phone manner but I wont flaw them yet

That's the name of the salon I was thinking of! Salon Soriza... Not brilliant, but not bad either. I think it's back to Madison Avenue for me :(

Corkgirl18 wrote: »
    I got mine done in Adore salon on Oliver Plunkett Street by a blonde girl and found her brilliant! Cost €15 I think

I think I know who you mean. I've had her before, and I have to say I wasn't overly impressed. Deborah was by far the best threader I've seen here, but sadly, she left at the beginning of the year :(

• Advertisement

ah I see thank you,must admit I'm a bit apprehensive as ill be getting married that week so I'm like please don't feck it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

I think I know who you mean. I've had her before, and I have to say I wasn't overly impressed. Deborah was by far the best threader I've seen here, but sadly, she left at the beginning of the year :(

Oh really? She's the only threader I've ever gone to so I don't have much to compare it to. What did she do to you? :P

Heading into Salon Soriza will let ye know how it goes

Milly33 wrote: »
    Heading into Salon Soriza will let ye know how it goes

That's the place I was thinking of! They're OK but didn't blow me away...

Well back from it, thought she was great now I must say.. she didn't go mad on them as I asked... The tears were rolling down my eyes when she was doing the smig and she offered to just wax much easier but loved it now I must say will defo go back

Advertisement