Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sligo IT 2015 accommodation

• 22-06-2015 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all , moving into Sligo for college in August probably but still undecided if I should go house sharing or purpose built , really want a cheaper option to be honest but i came across gateway apartments which go at about 2500 a year which isn't bad. Where's everyones opinion on this years college plans for Sligo. Would appreciate both answers from past students and present and ones going in ☺️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Allie123

Hi,im the same don't no what to do either, ard nua village looks good though ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dannylad1234

Allie123 wrote: »
    Hi,im the same don't no what to do either, ard nua village looks good though ?[/quote

I have no idea but is ard nua worth 3500 euro in fairness man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Foggy.nelson

Going into 1st year as a mature student in September. I've paid deposit on yeats village. I did a quick search on boards and most accommodation is pretty similar it would seem. Someone did mention that their friends had problems with gateway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sf123

Hi,
    I'm thinking of IT Sligo next year for early childhood education and have no idea what to to accommodation wise. I'm looking for the cheapest option as in paying rent weekly but I see that most accommodation you pay in say 3 instalments. So anyways if anyone has any info whatsoever on paying weekly or if anywhere has that option I would really appreciate it!!
    Thanks 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Jason.L

General rule of thumb is the closer you live to the college (student villages, all within 5 minutes) are the ones that you would pay 2/3 instalments for.

However if you rent in the town (15 minute walk) you can do a week by week with a normal landlord, as most as just desperate to have tenants and will take a 9 month lease if you query them on it, if not instantly - shop around.

• Advertisement
Advertisement